Weddings are significant events in people’s lives and as such, couples are often willing to spend considerable amount of money to ensure that their weddings are well-organized. We will help you in this way.
- Advice prospective brides in all phases of wedding planning, such as etiquette, attire of wedding party, and selection of trousseau: Compiles list of prospective brides from newspaper announcements of engagements.
- Mails promotional material to offer own and store’s services as consultant.
- Recommends trousseau for bride, and costumes and accessories for attendants.
- Advises bride on selection of silverware style and pattern, china, glassware, stationery, invitations, flowers, and catering service.
- May display and sell wedding trousseau to bride and attire for attendants, and silverware, china, and glassware to brides and wedding gift purchasers, performing duties as described under SALESPERSON Master Title.
- May compile and maintain gift register.
- May arrange for photographers to take pictures of wedding party.
- May attend rehearsals and wedding ceremony to give advice on etiquette.
- May accompany bride when shopping in store or shop for her.